Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Friday 14 December 2007 10.52, Al Boldi wrote:
> > Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > > Don't forget MSEide+MSEgui:
> > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui
> > > MSEgui has several possibilities to synchronize worker threads with
> > > the main GUI thread.
> >
> > Sounds interesting.  Is it possible to use MSEgui via the laz-ide?
>
> MSEgui has its own sophisticated IDE (MSEide).

I know, I tried it.

> TFrame, visual form
> inheritance and datamodules with cross form/datamodule design time
> component linking are implemented for example,

Wow, I didn't get that far.  I had to disable db-support, because I compiled
the MSEide with FPC2.0.2.  BTW, why isn't there a makefile or lpr file to
compile the MSEide directly with FPC/laz without the MSEide bin?

> the integrated debug
> facilities of MSEide are better than the Lazarus ones IMO.

Not only IYO but also IMHO.  Especially the CPUview and the integrated
disassembler view are amazing.  Couldn't this be merged with the laz-ide?

> Lazarus can not be used to design MSEgui forms.

That's sad.  MSEgui looks rather professional, but forcing a developer to
change the ide is rather drastic.

> There is a NNTP newsgroup for questions about MSEide+MSEgui:

Is there web gateway for this?

Thanks!

--
Al