Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
On 13/12/2007, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Actually it's visible,
otherwise the kludge wouldn't work, But it's a black character on a dark
background so it goes unnoticed!

I hope you have that well documented for a future developer taking
over from you.  :-)

No, I keep this for myself, not to be replaced too easily ;-)

Seriously, this sort of things are not only hard to document, but also hard to explain. And you never know if they'll work with next release. Luckily (or sadly) there's no next release for Kylix.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)