wile64 пишет:

2007/12/13, Bee <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

     > A little fix for TODBCConnection, TPairSplitter, and TProcess.
    Plus, new
     > icons for TMemDataset, TSDFDataset, TFixedFormatDataset, and TDBF.

    I propose a color convention for icon with text. For any standard,
    commonly used or known abbreviation, such as HTML, XML, INI, IPC, etc,
    we use Laurent's color like being used on TXMLConfig. But for any other
    abbreviation that are not standard and commonly used, it should use its
    own color that is different from Laurent's color. Like what I'd done
    with the above xxxDataset icons.

    What do you think?

    -Bee-

You are going too fast ;-)

The printer is too light (tprintxxx.png) more contrast please

I commited your and Bee images in r.13323. Please check both if I commited all what you sent.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.