From: Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 07 January 2008 00:00
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Making GTK Thread Safe

willem ha scritto:
> Giuliano Colla wrote:
>> Please find it here attached.
>>
>> Giuliano
>>
> Well I have the same result.
> the virtual memory has increased.
>
> But I am using kernel 2.6.22 but the latest kernel is 2.6.23.12
> I have libc 2.6.1 but the latest version is 2.7

I am using an older kernel (2.6.20 ) and an older glibc (2.4.11).
AFAIK linux thread handling shouldn't have changed in this span.

Al doesn't see the same problem with fpc 2.0.2, but from previous
posting I seem to remember he's also using an older kernel.

What I'd like to do is to make the same test with a C program, just to
have a reference, but it'll take some time, because I'm not so good with
C ;-)

I'll let you know the results as soon as I have them.

Giuliano