Vincent Snijders wrote:
> So what we need it users that are willing to become contributors, not
> users that contribute nothing. They are welcome of course. But they are
> not *needed* for Lazarus to advance.
>
> Please, correct me, where I am making a mistake in my reasoning.

Things start small like babies; and then they grow-up to become either a
winner or a looser.  If you want winners, you need to give people a chance
in the beginning, and support them to start walking on their own, then maybe
they will start to contribute, but only when you have been nice and
supportive to them.

Thanks!

--
Al