Hi,

2008/1/16, Christian U. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > OK guys now I OFFICIALLY close this very long, long thread! :)
> Are you trying to create an patch ?
> If not please inform me than i will do.

I have just found a method to move ALL the debug data and symbols to
an external .dbg file, obtaining a just stripped compiled file and the
full debug functionalities (only with the .dbg file presents).

Currently I must execute 3 steps to obtain this (after every compilation).

I'm working to can do all with a single step (just on beta testing)! :)

--
Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.