On 6/14/06, Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thomas Haws wrote:
> This is very intriguing.  Can you point to an example we might install
> and try?

I hope someone else knows of an example.  Conceptually, it's simple, and
I can see the solution from start to finish.  But I'm surprised it
hasn't been done very often.  Maybe we need a proof of concept.

I believe the Zesty News application is supposed to work like this,
though I haven't tried it myself yet:

http://www.blazingthings.com/zestynews/index.html

It's written with the Python Turbogears web framework, though I
believe you could do the exact same type of thing with Django or Ruby
on Rails.  Of the three, I prefer Django, even though you didn't ask
:-)

Bryan