Thanks to those of you that took a minute to complete the survey on how well we know our relatives. All of the results are posted on the Taking Genealogy to the Common Person blog (http://eatslikeahuman.blogspot.com/).

Dan Lawyer
Product Manager
Family and Church History
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
801-240-3205

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email