On 9/1/06, Kevin Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I far
fewer people care about online privacy than you might think.  I must
admit I have never understood why I should care what others know about
me.
Kevin

This is a good point, Kevin.  Those who care really (I mean, reallyyyy, care).  But most of us feel such risks are just part of life, and not inordinate just because they are on the web.  We do need to be sensitive to those who care, but opt-out is, I think, sufficient.

--
Tom Haws 480-201-5476
Who has ever coveted a cloud, a rainbow, or a blue sky? (TH 2006-05-26)