Does anybody here feel up to the task of getting a Linux 2.4
version going?

If we can build a Linux 2.4 firewall on a floppy, we will be
in ship shape. Doing so would greatly distinguish us from our
LRP roots, while furthering it's efforts greatly also.

A Linux 2.4 LEAF firewall-on-a-floppy would bring in a whole
lot of users (and as a result, developers) very quickly. We
would be at the forefront of technology, the bleeding edge.

If we wanted to build off something we've already got, might
I suggest Eiger[stein], which already has 'ip', which, afaik,
was written for Linux 2.4 and made to work for 2.2 in the
mountain series.

Just a little idea I just got - rather than just sitting
around saying that we'd like to do it in the future, we
could get on it right now...

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: lrp.c0wz.com      68 Camaro wanted: dingo.mcrnet.net
Windows users: Please delete me from your contact list when done
corresponding with me. You should trim your contact list often anyway.

My opinions don't exist, and as such, are not anyone elses. I don't
represent anyone, not even myself, and especially not my employer..