> Everyone,
> This is a first very rough draft of a long description for our project
home
> page. It needs a lot of work. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Doesn't look that rough to me.  I think everything up to the last section
(the linux taxonomy stuff) is great and could be posted as-is.

Regarding the last section, I'd probably put the description of differences
between releases on a seperate page, not list LEAF as a distribution (since
it already includes several), and steal (er copy) descriptions for the
disto's from the author's own descriptions as much as possible.  I also
don't really consider a comparison of various small linux disto's part of
the LEAF description, which is I guess why I'd put it under a seperate
heading/page/whatever.

Mike:  Taking a look at the SF site problems has now bubbled to the top of
my list, so if nothing dramatic happens, I'll be working on it this
afternoon...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net