Geez Scott,

Do you have to concentrate on the negatives?  :)  j/k

That was actually why I was hesitant about advertising until we got some
focus on what directions LEAF is going in.  I hope it continues to travel in
a varity of directions, but some helpfully prominent sign posts to direct
fols appropriately will do wonders.

Now, I'm going to be a little selfish and will not be doing much work in the
next 2-4 weeks.  After that I should be moved and if a long shot pays off, I
MAY even have static IP DSL!  Yippee!  Otherwise, I have to wait for an
indeterminate amout of time for cable.  Once I get settled, I'll start being
more active again, even if it is through a, sigh, dial-up line.  :)

Steven Peck                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sacramento, CA          http://leaf.blkmtn.org