From: Scott C. Best
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/14/2001 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Leaf-devel] Suggestion for improvement

Mike:
        I'm hardly the best judge of what's best for new
users. But I'm very opinionated, if that helps! ;)

        My suggestion would be to add a "Get a LEAF
Disk image Right Here, Right Now" right under the Affiliates
section of the main page. Have that link take the user to
the current Releases page where Eigerstein and Oxygen are
active links to their sites (which I see Eigerstein is
already!).
        On that release page, indicate under Eigerstein
that it's "the best version for new users" (and that the
latest version is ES2B), and under Oxygen indicate "the
best version for LEAF developers". Lastly, on that Oxygen
page, have a link that leads to the tar.gz's. Maybe even
a "Image last updated on: Date" thing so people know how
current things are.

        Just my two-coppers. Thanks!

-Scott