"Scott C. Best" wrote:

>         My suggestion would be to add a "Get a LEAF
> Disk image Right Here, Right Now" right under the Affiliates
> section of the main page. Have that link take the user to
> the current Releases page where Eigerstein and Oxygen are
> active links to their sites (which I see Eigerstein is
> already!).

Good idea!

>         On that release page, indicate under Eigerstein
> that it's "the best version for new users" (and that the
> latest version is ES2B), and under Oxygen indicate "the
> best version for LEAF developers".

Well, that sounds like a little bit TOO partisan to me :-)

I generally put it this way:

* Eigerstein is easiest to use, simple and quick to set up, and
focused on being a router
* Oxygen is the most flexible, powerful, and is more of a general thin
server or thin client than just a router.

With tag lines like those, no one will want to use Oxygen outside of
this delightful bunch of people listening in.