> Everyone,
> Are our home page and releases page easier to navigate now?
>
> Note: I still need to work on our releases page, but I think our home page
> is alright.

Looking better!

I still think we need a page that tells folks about the different versions.
The current FAQ page you link to is a start, but I think it should be an
actual web page (ie part of the PHP website, not SF's FAQ-o-matic), for
looks if nothing else.

I also think the descriptions should be beefed up, and probably written by
the folks driving the distribution...as long as we can stay away from
descriptions like: "this disto is way better than that other one, which
really sucks".  ;-)

Finally, with each 'main' distribution having several permutations, I think
there should be links to something that helps users decide which particular
image(s) they need to do what they want.  I've got an older version of this
for my images at:

http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/DiskImages/Which14Me.htm

for an idea of what I'm thinking of.  I'll try to get an updated version of
this online soon, so it can be linked from the main LEAF selection page (you
can link this page as-is if you want...the URL will be the same).  I think
David's got something like this for Oxygen, as well.

In general, expect my site and content to become more integrated with the SF
Leaf site as time goes on, but it will take a while...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net