Charles ==>

As a deployer of several instances of LRP-CD, I am clearly interested in
Dachstein-CD.  However, I'm having some difficulty getting this going ;<

``Searching for Boot Record from Floppy..OK
SYSLINUX 1.62 . . .
 . . . splash screen . . .
Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue.''

Is this a kernel issue?  I'm just trying to bring up your default
distribution on a PPro box that otherwise runs woody just fine.  CD-ROM
drive is /dev/hdb and *not* bootable -- but, I already changed
syslinux.cfg.  The floppy clearly boots to a point; but, fails in
root.lrp.

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .