At 2002-02-07 14:12 -0800, Matt Schalit wrote:
>Stefaan Van Dooren wrote:
> > The three pin jumper is for master slave settings for IDE(at least
> > on the my modules it is).
> >
> > I don't see anything about writeprotect on the module.
> >
> > I will check the manuals asap.
>
>Perhaps you have different modules.  The one refered to in
>the pdf file clearly shows a jumper on the module in Figure
>2-1 on the bottom of page 8:

Matt,
This is where I got confused too. There is only one on-board jumper and
it's for selecting master/slave not WP#. Note 2 on the bottom of page 7
mentions the on-board master/slave jumper. Figure 2-1 is apparently an
illustration of WP# implementation. There is no WP# jumper on the ADM.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/