On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 11:09, Jon Clausen wrote:
> P.S. I posted the first msg *hours* ago... Is this delay normal, or is
> there something in my mail setup that's confusing the list server?
>
> I recently switched from Kmail to Postfix/Fetchmail/Procmail/Mutt, and I
> wouldn't be surprised if something *is* shady in that department...

Jon,
I see a lag in your posts of +7 hrs. and -20 min. I don't know what
happened to your post earlier today, but a lag that large is not normal.
Is the clock on your system set correctly? The second post seems to
indicate it's not.

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:57:04 +0200 (CEST)
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:22:53 -0400 (EDT)

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:09:45 +0200 (CEST)