On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 13:08, Erich Titl wrote:
> you seem to be knowledgeable about the copyright stuff. I am about to paint
> an entry page for the config stuff and would like to use the LEAF logo for
> it. Is there a problem?

Erich,
Since I created it there is no problem. It can be used for anything that
wouldn't upset our project members. Your proposed use is fine with me.

BTW, I just added the Gimp xcf source file to our cvs repository, so you
can generate the desired graphic size and format. Enjoy.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/mhnoyes/phpwebsite/logo/

Note: we may want to have another logo contest in the future. We have
more people associated with our project now. I'm sure many of them are
better at graphic design than I am.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/