On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Jacques Nilo wrote:

> We have three new pieces for the Bering documentation that will be released
> with rc4 coming out shortly.
>
> We would welcome proofreading, comments and suggestions before release.
>
> 1 chapter in the Bering installation guide:
> http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bisystem.html
>
> 2 chapters in the Bering user's guide:
> http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/butime.html

13.3.2 :  preformat example commands
13.3.3 :  preformat example commands
13.3.3 :  activate link to arachnoid
13.3.3 :  I am pretty sure the second Shorewall rule should be
          ACCEPT          fw     loc     udp     37

13.5 : "See Bering Installation Guide" ... perhaps should be a link to
___, except that I don't see a section on /etc/lrp.conf to link to. Omit?

Note: 13.5, 13.6, and 13.7 and 13.8 are all (effectively) mutually
exclusive approaches to the optional setup of automatic time maintenance,
and should be presented as part of the same section 13.5... perhaps
13.5.1, 13.5.2, 13.5.3, and 13.5.4.

13.6 :  b/ ... "timsersever" should be "timeserver"

13.7 : not having done this, I wonder whether "svi ntpsimpl restart" is
needed.

13.9 : Spelling: "Miscellaneous"

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing