Am Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2002 07:59 schrieb Jacques Nilo:
> We have three new pieces for the Bering documentation that will be released
> with rc4 coming out shortly.
>
> We would welcome proofreading, comments and suggestions before release.
>
> 1 chapter in the Bering installation guide:
> http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bisystem.html

---------- snip ---------------------------------------------------
# SPACECHECK, will check the space available on the root device.
# If the remaining free space is <= MINKB or <= MINPER, each level
# of file mask(s) will be wiped, until the minimum available space
# is met or level 5 is reached. Files are individually null'ed
# to 0 size. They are not rm'ed. (syslogd will not be interrupted)
# When the level set in MAIL_LEVEL, is reached or exceeded, an
# alert will be sent to ADMIN. (If set)

lrp_SPACECHECK=NO       # YES or NO
lrp_SC_MINKB=-1         # <= -1 to disable.
lrp_SC_MINPER=2         # >= 101 to disable. Default 2%.
lrp_SC_MAIL_LEVEL=2     # >= 6 to disable.
lrp_SC_MNT="L"
lrp_SC_MOUNT="/var/log"

I guess the above comments are self explanatory :-)

This isn't self explanatory.
What are
lrp_SC_MNT="L"
lrp_SC_MOUNT="/var/log"
?
I guess the spacecheck will happen on lrp_SC_MOUNT and not on the root device.
No idea what lrp_SC_MNT stands for...