-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Noyes
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 7:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-devel] wisp-dist build environment

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 16:59, Lynn Avants wrote:

> Take a look at CISH. It was/is an IOS-type shell built on
> top of an old 2.0.x kernel version of LRP. CISH is the
> shell, so it may be portable and save you some coding.

Lynn,
I haven't been able to locate Pim's CISH code for quite a while. He
seems to have disappeared.

Pim van Riezen
Cish - Configuration shell for Linux routers
http://www.gnu.org/directory/All_Packages_in_Directory/cish.html

I think David Douthitt was the last one to compile cish into a leaf
package.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0/cish.lrp

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs