-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lynn Avants
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 10:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-devel] wisp-dist build environment

On Monday 15 December 2003 07:15 pm, Mike Noyes wrote:
> Lynn,
> I haven't been able to locate Pim's CISH code for quite a while. He
> seems to have disappeared.

Yes, it seems to have disappeared :(
I knew that he wasn't getting much help and was talking about
dropping future development around a 1-1/2 years ago. The domain
was not renewed for a day or two..... but it appears to be permanent
this year. IIRC, CISH was also on SF, but I can't find it there either now.
Appearently Pim had it removed (which would have taken atleast
minimal effort). I used it to get used to IOS configuration, though it
wasn't really suggested for actual use by the time the shell was stable.
I would believe it would be updatable if the SRC code still exists.

> I think David Douthitt was the last one to compile cish into a leaf
> package.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0/cish.lrp

That would be correct IIRC. I never got all the dependancies matched with
DD's package, but I did use the CISH released image. I don't think I have
the
SRC code, but I do have a copy of the image that was realeased.
If anyone wants it, feel free to drop me a mail (or I'll link it on my
web server).
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall Developer