I am trying to get echowall running on an Eigerstein 2BETA day 5/27/01.  So far, this is what I have done:

1.  Got echowall.lrp on my disk
2.  Added echowall to Syslinux.cfg
3.  Executed ./echowall install from its directory and rebooted

Here is what I am getting in my boot messages:

-----
Starting echowall..kill: 809: No Such Process
ipchains: Device or resource busy
.Warning: wierd character in interface '!lo' (No aliases, :, ! or *).
Warning: wierd character in interface '!lo' (No aliases, :, ! or *).
../sbin/ipchains: host/network '67' not found
Try '/sbin/ipchains -h' or '/sbin/ipchains --help' for more information.
.Done.
-----

Sorry for any typos in that, I had to type it in by hand.

Any thoughts?  I havent done a thing the config files for echo wall yet.

Thanks!
Chris Kulish