pn] What I've noticed is more important than the specific resolution/refresh
rate is that all devices attached should use as similar as possible a
resolution/refresh rate.  But I still notice (most on the Win2K Server)
several areas on the screen that "waver", similar to the way you see heat
rising off a road surface.  I consider spending more, but I want to make
sure that throwing money at the problem will actually solve it.