Alan:
        Sorry, thought I mentioned that part: echowall.lrp is
available either at the LEAF home page (version 1.22 is the
latest) or here:

        ftp://ftp.echogent.com/EchoWall/echowall.lrp

        You can also find it on Freshmeat.net (my usual first
starting point).
        Also, to clarify, yes: what I described before is how
to enable connectivity for one of your LAN clients, so that it
can VPN with a remote VPN server through your LRP firewall.

        Finally, thanks for the Unreal info. The two places
I usually find info on apps is:

www.tsmservices.com/masq    and
www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/app_port_list.htm

        They don't always agree, but usually the intersection
of the two gives something that works. I'll rev echowall to 1.23
to get UT in there.

thanks,
Scott

PS: Hate to nitpick...but...whoever suggested those 4 commands to
    TSM's webpage didn't use ipmasqadm as well as they could have.
    Try just:

    ipmasqadm autofw -A -r udp 7777 7781 -h 192.168.1.10

    That should do it; you shouldn't need the 27900 port at all;
not unless you're running a UT Server.