I have, with Charles help, been able to get a LRP box with two NIC's with
DHclient for two  cable modems and one Nic for the LAN to work.  Thanks
again Charles.
My next step is to get the two cable modem interfaces combined together.  I
looked in the archives and did not really understand what I read.  A few
things I saw were, "floating static routing", "EQL", and "Beowulf project".
What would be the best direction to go??
Most of my traffic is outgoing.  I also do NOT need LRP to be a firewall or
to NAT.  I looked at the Beowulf.org site and read a little bit and noticed
that they called it "bonding two interfaces", I also noticed a module, dont
remember where, called "bonding.o".  Is this module the samething that
Beowulf project is doing??

Any advice is appreciated,
David