From: David McBride [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 3:15 PM
To: 'Charles Steinkuehler'; LEAF list (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] Please help with 2 NIC's useing DHCPD.

Thanks again for the responce.  I think Im about to loose me mind.  Any way.
Just to clarify, I added the EXTERN_IF="eth0 eth2" only after the first try
of changing IF_DHCP="eth0 eth2" did not work.
It is still not working.  I have tried redownloading the eigerstein file and
even tried the eigersteinbeta2.
What kind of network cards are you useing in the system that you got two
nics to use dhcp client.  Im bordering insanity, if there is any thing else
that you think may help or find the problem please let me know.

Desperate for a solution,
David