Your initial message is too cryptic to enable me to provide suggestions (I'm
unclear on exactly what you want to accomplish).  Your most recent message
is missing any detail that would help troubleshoot what's wrong.
Troubleshooting systems remotely via e-mail is never easy, especially
without clear, detailed descriptions of your troubles.  Please see the
troubleshooting HOWTO for recomendations on the sort of information we need
to be able to help you:
http://lrp.c0wz.com:81/dox/lrp-list-howtos/LRP-ts-req-HowTo.html

Charles Steinkuehler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I have tried to do what I thought I should do.  The NIC's get IP addresses
> successfully.  I can ping all NIC's from the lrp.  I have connected a
laptop
> directly to the LRP with a crossover cable and it can ping the LRP and
vice
> versa.  From my LRP I can not ping the DSL router that it just got an IP
> address from.  I can not ping anything on the internet from either laptop
or
> LRP box.
>
> What gives??
> David