> I will just have to stay late and give some personal time.
> Can someone tell me what the modules bonding.o is for?

It's for bonding two or more interfaces into a single logical link.  For
details, see Documentation/networking/bonding.txt in the kernel source tree.
While the name sounds similar to what you are wanting to do, using bonding.o
requires the remote switch or device to behave appropriately.  The
documentation file refered to above indicates you can talk to Cisco 5500
series (refer to EtherChannel support), or SunTrunking software.

You can NOT use bonding.o to help you load-balance between two seperate
ISPs. :-(

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net