I am not a LRP guru, but to remove DHCPD you just delete DHCPD.lrp from the
floppy, I did it from a windows box, and edit the syslinux.cfg with wordpad
and delete DHCPD from the line "append=load_ramdisk=1 initrd=root.lrp
initrd_archive=minix ramdisk_size=6144 root=/dev/ram0
boot=/dev/fd0u1680,msdos PKGPATH=/dev/fd0u1680
LRP=etc,log,local,modules,dhcpd,dnscache,dhclient", I also did this on a
windows box.  I am pretty sure that dhclient can be done the same way.
To add NIC modules (this is from the Readme.txt on the Eigerstein disk)
ADDING MODULES TO YOUR LRP DISK
1) Get the Eiger LRP kernel tarball (2.2.16-1.tar.gz)
2) Extract the module(s) you need using winzip.  IMPORTANT: Check the
modules.dep file to see if there are any dependencies for the module you
want.  You will need to add these modules as well.
Alternative:
  You can download individual kernel modules from my website:
  http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/kernel/Eiger/
3) Copy the module(s) to a 1440K standard dos floppy
4) Insert the dos floppy into your LRP machine
5) Get to a command prompt on the LRP machine (login as root, if
necessary, and quit from the lrcfg main menu)
6) Mount the dos floppy
  mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /mnt
7) Copy the module(s) to /lib/modules
  cp /mnt/<filename>.o /lib/modules
8) Unmount the dos floppy
  umount /mnt
9) Modify /etc/modules to load your module.  You can use ae from the
command line, or lrcfg (menu 3-2-1)
10) ADVANCED: You might want to delete some of the unused network
modules to save disk space.  Any of the modules commented out in
/etc/modules are safe to delete.
11) IMPORTANT: BACKUP YOUR CHANGES OR THEY WILL BE LOST!
12) Select LRP menu item b, then 5 to backup changes to modules

HOpe this helps.  If I have misstated anything I hope a guru will correct
me.

David