Having looked through the archives etc., I'm left thinking I will probably
have to install Debian on a box somewhere so as to be able to compile
drivers for the breezecom frequency hopping wireless card (now called
Alvarion) I'm going to be using.

So the question is, should I be working on the 2.2.16 (potato I think)
distribution or should I be looking at 2.2.19 (package name?) that Dachstein
appears to be built on?  Is Dachstein mature enough to have PCMCIA support
etc., necessary for wireless use?  My initial reaction is to go with Eiger
but...?

Brock