Thanks for the reply Jeff.

I simply need to recompile the wireless card driver to incorporate Canadian
frequency hopping standards and (hopefully) allow it to run on an Eiger LRP
box.  As you can tell, I'm not very literate when it comes to compiling!  I
have a hazy understanding of the basic steps, but the vagaries are lost on
me!

Are you saying I could do this on, say, a Redhat 7.1 box, so long as I have
the correct libraries available?

Brock