Kory Krofft wrote:

> Scott,
> As I promised I am updating the list on my progress at getting game servers to
> work with echowall and Dachstein. Your suggestions for the Quake section worked
> great for Quake 2 but Quake 1 and 3 do not connect.

[snip]

> Thanks,
>
> Kory

  With any set of packet filter rules, you simply add the logging
option to the appropriate ipchains or iptables or ipfwadm commands,
and then your connection will be completely logged.  Post the
relevant section of your logfile, and we'll see what's getting
in and what's getting denied.

  Be careful you don't create too much traffic during this test or you
will fill you ramdisk by filling your syslog.

  Btw, it not often necessary to cc the authors.  They don't
need to get multiple copies of the same post.
Matthew