Tom,

That maakes sense but how do I open that UDP port? I started this thread
because
I did not understand the syntax of the ipchains rules. The only down side I
have found to LRP is no man pages. I tried the HOW-TOs but they assume a
higher level of Linux knowledge than I have. Scott Best's echowall was
suggested because it did not require a lot of esoteric command lines. I
like the current plan of using one boot disk for gaming and a second for
normal protection is fine so I could have one with echowall or modified
ipchains rules if I can figure them out.

Your suggestions are appreciated,

Kory