Those things were in the same order as usual.
Solution is a lot simpler.
1. In windows computer I ran winipcfg.exe release all button. That releases lease
for this particular ethernet adress card than I conect cables back to LRP server
restarted server and it bounded lease to new ethernet card.
 There is still question how to release lease in lrp server if I have to go back
top windows computer?

svi network stop?or
svi dhclient stop