Solution is a lot simpler.
1. In windows computer I ran winipcfg.exe release all button. That releases
lease for this particular ethernet adress card than I conect cables back to LRP
server restarted server and it bounded lease to new ethernet card.
 There is still question how to release lease in lrp server if I have to go
back top windows computer?

svi network stop?or
svi dhclient stop