Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
>

> > Quite simply, what is the simplest, secure way to forward to two (2)
> > hosts?  There are probably better ways to accomplish the end goal; but,
> > we have an application whereby we may need to push very large files from
> > the internet to two (or, more) locations behind a Dachstein firewall.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> scp or https/PUT to separate ports (22 and 2022, or 443 and 4443, for
> example), one port for each host.  The hosts could each see input on the
> nominal port (22 or 443).

Yes, I see this; but, is there someway to accomplish this --
simultaneously -- with one (1) remote operation?

If possible, we'd like the tee to be done at the firewall, *not* in user
space . . .

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .