Nope - I just downloaded it and its a 1680 kilobyte image....  so its not
1722.  Be aware that some drives/floppies have been reported as not handling
non standard formats too well....  I'd try redownloading sshd - and i'm not
sure how the key generation works in this package but you might need
additional packages.  Also run a DF on boot and make sure /dev/ram0 isn't
completely full....