Strange about the 1680 size.  Maybe I changed that after
I downloaded it?  Oh well.  I would have, because I need
the space.

SSHD - Nothing in any of the logs.  I've set this up on
a few PCs in the past w/o problems.  Maybe I'll copy the
file again.  I had another issue last week where it
turned out to be a corrupt tgz file.

Thanks,

Sean