Christopher Holmes wrote:

> Anyone know if it's possible to set up a firewall (Dachstein) to safely use
> Morpheus?  Do I need to open a port or something?  I searched around on the
> web & suprisingly didn't find much.
>
> Chris

Dachstein, pfw, Echowall, and others all safely allow
Morpheus.

You don't need to open any ports.  You can deny
all incoming new traffic, and Morpheus will work.

It works by establishing an outgoing connection,
which is allowed on all firewalls by default.

There's little info because it just works.

The traffic is also encrypted, which means that
the spys have to break the dcma to see what you're
doing.

Regards,
Matthew