Steve Jeppesen wrote:

> if you find a way to "safely" use it let me know.

It's safe and secure.

> Both of my daughters use it and I am a bit worried after reading
> what can happen, ie; ppl have the ability to connect to your hard
> drive and go from there.

What are you refering to?  People have access, by default, to any
files that the user puts into

    C:\Program Files\Morpheus\Shared Folder\

There are no files in there by default.  There are no subdirectories
of there by default.  There are no shortcuts to there by default nor
shortcuts from there to anywhere by default.

Any files that the user downloads via Morpheus are put in that same
directory and are automatically shared.

> Other than that, they both can connect to it ok, and I am using
> Dachstein CD v1.0.2

I just don't like the ads that know to appear when you move
the mouse.  So I downloaded POW, and my life is much happier.
POW kills pop up windows on M$, on one one pow.dat file can
be shared.

Best,
Matthew