No, you do not need another computer.  What was described was for use on
your current DCD setup.

And the scanning doesn't stop just because you load LaBrea.  I use it to
help slow down the spread of viruses.  From what I can tell, by using
LaBrea you also seem to peak one's interest in your IP for a bit longer
than the usual scans (not talking about port 80, I mean 21, 22, 111 etc.)

Good luck
Steve

On Fri,  1 Mar 2002 11:34:52 -0800
"MLU " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Steve. That's a great news. I will try it on the weekend and
see how it goes with my system.

> Another question? Seems to me from reading your instructions, I do not
see anything mentioned about having a spared internal machine just for
that purpose, so just want to double check with you on "Do I have to
dedicate an internal machine for that purpose"? My system is a home-based
so having another one would be a little bit outch for me.

> Have a very nice weekend Steve. You can now feel relieved about being
scanned, right?

> From: Steve Jeppesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:27:17 -0600
>
> >Sure no problem.
> >Simon had just posted pretty much the same thing what I did to make
LaBrea