> Ok, I've modified the config and am no longer getting any errors, however
> cannot get to the other machine.  I've tried to ping, and also tried to do
>
> traceroute -i eth0 -f 20 192.168.1.1
>
> and have gotten only the * * * as output from the traceroute.  At
anyrate..
> I'm not seeing any erros, and am wondering if there is something I am
> missing... any thoughts...

Check the output of "ipsec look", and make sure you're allowing protocol 50
packets through the firewall.  If you only allow the UDP keying traffic, the
tunnels will get put in place, but the data packets (protocol 50) won't get
through, so no traffic can flow...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net