Hi everyone.
I am using Oxygen 1.8.0 and I am trying to configure ipsec on it. since the
ipsec module i have is too big (494K) to put on a disk. I have two ways of
actually mounting it:
I either load the cd and pick the option that load ipsec tools or I copy the
ipsec pkg on a floppy and then I mount it once I have my router up.
Few error that I keep on getting:
when I type: ipsec auto --up trial
I get: "whack: Pluto is not running (no "/var/run/pluto.ctl")"
I dont think that I need a seperate package for pluto. That is not what the
Freeswan doc says.

when boot from cd, I type: ipsec setup --status
I get: ipsec is running but... no pluto running!
/var/run/ipsec.info missing

that is even when i boot with the cd.

with the cd booting also I get:
/usr/local/ipsec/klipsdebug:trouble opening PF_KEY family socket with ERROR:
unknown file open error 97

Another question is that is it necessary that I modify my Kernel to include
KLIPS. I did not think so since I am using ipsec as a package
(ipsec509.lrp). But I might be wrong.

Thanks for any help