All,

If I remember correctly, and please correct me if I am
wrong, the documentation with the ipsec lrp with the
Dachstein CD says that using the leftfirewall=yes or
rightfirewall=yes will automatically append the
scripts to allow protocol 50 through.  If I remember
from the first post, the "office" connection had the
left and rightfirewall commented out.

Just another thought - Bill

--- Charles Steinkuehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>