>From the outside, if you run client vnc with :0 (i.e. using port 5800) then
you get the 1st internal machine, and :1 (port 5801) you access the 2nd
machine.

-----Original Message-----
--__--__--

Message: 7
From: "Henning, Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:51:52 -0600
Subject: [Leaf-user] vnc

Hello-
I am using LEAF with the echowall firewall package on a pentium 1.  This
router/firewall serves my two windows machines. I set up echowall to access
a vnc server on one of my local machines but, I am not sure how set up the
router/firewall to allow vnc to be accessable on multiple local machines. I
am pretty sure I have to have separate ports for each, but I am not sure how
I go about the setup. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks!

Brian