> I have a box with two floppy-drives (/dev/fd0xxx
and /dev/fd1xxx).
> I have no free CDROM, no HDD, no ZIP or anything else,
only two
> floppies.
> The questions:
>  is there any civilized way to organize the lrp-system
which would boot
> from one diskette, take some *.lrp  from its and others
from the second
> one?
It is a standard feature of most LEAF distro: Dachstein,
Bering and probably Oxygen all support a dual floppy
setup. In fact it is the way I am running Bering on my
router.
The setup is easy: put the main Bering disk in the floppy
that will be the default boot device (fd0), and put all
the packages that do not fit on this main floppy on a
second floppy, preferably with the same format (1680K
formatted floppy in the case of Bering).
Then modify the PKGPATH statement in the syslinux.cfg
file of your main floppy to replace it by:
PKGPATH=/dev/fd01680,/dev/fd1u1680
put in the LRP=  list all the packages name you want to
load.
That is all. The packages will be backep up of the disk
they come from unless you want to change that with
through the backup menu. Everything can be managed
remotly (generally through ssh). Check:
leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/leaffw04.html#AEN376
Jacques

Profitez de l'offre spéciale Tiscali Liberty Surf !
50% de temps en plus pendant 3 mois sur tous les forfaits Internet.

http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3