Hi, people.
I have a box with two floppy-drives (/dev/fd0xxx and /dev/fd1xxx).
I have no free CDROM, no HDD, no ZIP or anything else, only two
floppies.
The questions:
 is there any civilized way to organize the lrp-system which would boot
from one diskette, take some *.lrp  from its and others from the second
one?
Civilized means that I want to be able to make backups and any system
configuratins change in usual simple manner. Besides I dont want to
spend time rewriting lrp-managing scripts.
The way when one has to change diskettes manually does not fit, I have
to be able manage my lrp-box remotely.
I use the Bering (beta4) at the moment.
I need some free space badly. (there're no unused modules, no
unnecessary software, it's impossible to free space on the boot
diskette).
                                                Thanks.
                                                        Regards.

--

-------  Maxim Belchikov, ISP network administrator ---
--  "Verslo tinklas", Ltd (formerly "EUnetas", Ltd) ---