Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> It looks like it's getting to be time for a new Dachstein release.  There
> are a number of minor bugs to fix in the system scripts, and (more
> importantly) security updates to some of the packages on the CD (SNMP and
> libz).

[ snip ]

Please, allow me to request two (2) enhancements to DCD that I would
like to see:

[1] last

I would really like to know when that user logged on, how long they were
on and whether or not they are still on.

[2] ps

I would like to use some att or ucb optional arguments, which would
facilitate some of the monitoring scripting that I do.

Quite honestly, I do not know how to do these without consuming more
space and I recognize that space is still of paramount concern.
Nevertheless, I would like to see these features as part of the DCD
baseline.

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .